Career Development and Placement Services
- The college has a separate Career Development and Placement Cell which is an integral part of the institute. The cell started functioning in 2005-06. It ensures and takes care to provide the best arrangements for placing its students in premier institutions.
- The college placement cell works tirelessly throughout the year to facilitate students' entry into the job market through campus placements. The purpose of this cell is to help students get a job.
- Under this cell, various seminars and lectures are arranged for the students to make them employable.
- Letters from various institutes/companies having vacancies are regularly displayed on the notice boards as well as the college website.
- It also conducts training programs for the students to enable them to face interviews with confidence, resume writing and provides career counselling. Other programmes include workshops on self esteem, presentation skills, communication skills and mock personal interviews etc.
- The college has a qualified counsellor for this purpose.
- Many reputed schools and institutes send their requisition to the college for qualified and competent teachers namely Carmel Convent School, Sector 9/B, Chandigarh, NIIT Chandigarh Centre, Sector 32/D, Chandigarh, Bhavan Vidyalaya, Sector 15, Panchkula, D.A.V. Senior Secondary School, Sector 8/C, Chandigarh, Oakridge International School, Mohali, I.S. Dev Samaj Senior Secondary School, Sector 21, Chandigarh, DC Model Sr. Sec. School, Panchkula.
- The teacher requirements in different schools, advertised in the newspapers are also put up on the notice board.
- The Placement Cell remains in constant touch with the prospective employers to intimate their human resource requirement.
- On learning the requirements, a mutually agreeable date is fixed for holding interview at the college campus and the candidates are guided and trained for the demonstrations and interviews.
- The placement cell has helped in securing good number of jobs for their graduates and post graduates in various schools and education colleges.
- A good number of students are helped through the placement cell by means of their recommendations to various institutions. The campus placements drives are held from time to time, the latest being held on 27.4.2016.
- The request for the teachers is received telephonically or through personal contact. The college takes a prompt action to place its students by contacting them on phone and informing them about the place and time of interview.
The details of students placed through the placement cell in last three years: View Details