Grievance Redressal Cell
Mechanisms in place to seek complaints from the faculty
- The institution has developed following performas to obtain feedback from the faculty members:
- Teachers Evaluation Form by Peer Group
- Curriculum Feedback Form
- Feed back Proforma for overall evaluation of the programme and Teaching
- The faculty of the institution can readily make complaints to the principal who tries to resolve their issues. If need be, takes the help from the management.
- The curriculum feedback performa, Teachers evaluation form by the peers also help to obtain feedback about the curriculum and interpersonal relationships.
- The grievances with respect to service matters are discussed at the college staff.
Mechanisms in place to seek complaints from Stakeholders such as Students, Parents, Head of the Practicing Schools, Alumnae Members
- The institution has developed following performas to obtain feedback from various stakeholders:
- Students Grievance Redressal Cell Form.
- Guidance and Counselling Cell Feedback Form.
- Feedback on various aspects of the functioning of the college by the stakeholders.
- Students Alumnae Form
- Curriculum Feedback Form
- NSS Feedback Proforma
- Feed back Proforma for overall evaluation of the programme and Teaching.
- The college has a Grievance Redressal Cell for dealing with any sort of grievance that students may encounter. Grievances of students, if any, are brought to the notice of the Head of the institution, and the issues are amicably and promptly solved.
- The college management is also considerate about any issues that might need their attention and intervention.
- The college has a functional guidance and counselling cell which takes care of the students social, moral, emotional and psychological needs and issues.
- Suggestion boxes are kept in the campus in which the stakeholders can put their grievances/complaints. The authority will go through the same and tries to solve if possible.
- Stakeholders can bring their grievances to their class teachers and mentors. Students have student council through which they give representations to the principal.
- Any grievance/ complaint received by the stakeholders is discussed by the grievance redressal committee to arrive at a concrete solution.
- The Grievance Redressal Cell intends to find solutions for problems like any kind of physical or mental harassment, complaints regarding class room teaching, classroom management, completion of syllabus, teaching methods etc.
- The Grievance Redressal Cell holds periodical meetings and takes steps to redress the grievances.
- The Committee is constituted by the Principal; who is the Chairman of the cell, Dean Student Welfare and other two teachers as members. The Chairman as well as the president of the student council is ex-officio members of the said committee.
- Anyone with a genuine grievance may approach the members in person, or in consultation with the Principal. In case the student is unwilling to appear in self, grievances may be dropped in writing at the grievance box earmarked for the purpose and hoisted beside the Central Library Reading Room.
- The feedback form, complaints from student council as well as e-mails are other means to identify the complaints of the students.