Post Graduate Diploma in Guidance & Counselling - PGDGC
Total Sanctioned strength: 40
ADMISSION PROCESS FOR POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA IN GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING (P.G. Diploma G&C)
The admission to this course is on the basis of marks obtained in qualifying exams. No entrance test is conducted for it.
- The proposed number of seats for this course is 40.
- The duration of the course is one year divided into two semesters.
- The minimum qualification for the admission is a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline of any recognized university with not less than 50% marks in aggregate.
- Preference is given to the candidates possessing Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.), Nursery Teacher training (NTT) or ETT (with a BA degree).
- The minimum number of marks to pass the examination in each semester is-
- 35% in each paper in the University as well as jointly with internal assessment
- 35% in the seminar, project and viva-voce;
- 50% in the aggregate of I and II above.
- Admission to the course is advertised in the regional /national newspapers.
- Local electronic media is also used for advertisement.