An institution accredited with
"A" grade by NAAC
"A" grade by NAAC
Dev Samaj College of Education, Sector 36-B, Chandigarh is an institution of high repute having carved a niche for itself with academic and curricular achievements of unrivalled standards. The college has a record of educational success that dates backs to 1981, completed 28 years of meritorious service to the country and to the union territory of Chandigarh in particular, in the field of teacher education for women. It is a matter of great pride that Dev Samaj College of Education is the first college in the northern region to be recognised by NCTE in the year 1997 and it is also the first teacher education college in the northern region to have been accredited with four stars by NAAC. The college offers four academic programmes B.Ed. (Bachelor of Education), M.Ed. (Masters of Education),Post Graduate Diploma in Guidance and Counselling ...
Get the Flash Player to see this rotator.
- Dr. Neeru Malik becomes Chandigarh First women ITT Umpire by qualifying the International Umpire exam conducted by ITTF.
- Best Sports Promoter Award to Dr. Neeru Malik by Director Sports, PU, Chandigarh.
- Best Academic Counselor Award to Dr. Anuradha Agnihotri by IGNOU for providing excellent support services to the learners.
- Award of Honour to Dr. Richa Sharma for the promotion of Culture of Peace and Non-Violence by Gandhi Samriti and Darshan samiti, New Delhi.
- Conducted State Level Achievement Survey of class III & V of 36 Government Schools of Chandigarh under SSA, UT, Chandigarh by Dr. Agnese Dhillon, Dr. Richa Sharma and Mrs. Charanjit Kaur.
WHAT WE SAY
Dr. Agnese DhillonOur principal talks about the past, present & future of our vision.